Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fishing Report 6-22-10


There are a few reports coming from the Portneuf of good hatches of PMD's and some good fish being found. Water levels are slowly declining and clarity on the upper river is improving. Most of the area creeks are finishing their runoff stages and are fishing well. I have fished Toponce, Eight-mile and Georgetown creek in the last week or so with good success in each of them. The fish don't seem to care much what you throw at them as long as it is small and dry. Water temperatures are still cold right now, this might be the best it gets on some of the creeks as water temperatures will surely increase.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Maybe I will see you there. I plan to go out and look again tomorrow. I will let you know what it looks like.

Kevin said...

The water at the Portneuf is pretty fantastic.

Cindy said...

I sure hope you haven't given up on blogging your fishing adventures. I have very much enjoyed your reports. Thanks!

Cindy said...

Kevin, have you fished any of the small creeks around Pocatello?

Kevin said...

Cindy, I have fished most of the small creeks around Pocatello. Let me know what you need info on. I especially love Mink Creek. Thanks for checking.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sharing, where can buy the diamond tool? wanlong diamond tools and products:edge cutting blade,edge cutting tools,general edge cutting segment,granite edge cutting blade,grantie cutting tools.diamond cutting blade.