Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008




Number 30 almost made me late for dinner. Went fishing today with Albert Hanson and I totally kicked his butt. I tried for twenty minutes to get number 30 on the line and finally had to pack it up and leave. The weather was not as nice as it was last Saturday, but the fishing was just as good in Black Canyon. As you can see in the picture there were a few fish up in the afternoon. It's always pretty fun to take a decent fish on small flies, in this case it was a #20 parachute adams. I was struggling a little at first then found this big ugly streamer in my box that I think I stole from a friend of mine. I caught 28 fish on that streamer but I'll have to wait another day for number 30.

Happy fishin',
Kevin

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

Hey man! Awesome fish. I've been looking for a place close to Soda to go and catch some monsters. Any tips? I am a die hard fisherman and look for any new,hot places to trow my fly.

Tanya Dow said...

Good thing you weren't late for dinner!! It's not nice when a woman slaves over a hot stove all day and you don't even show up on time (or with fish - since you probably threw them back anyways :))